John Hill is a skilled craftsman in violin making as well as violin, viola and cello restoration and repair. He is currently selling all levels of violins, violas and cellos to local area residents in Medford, Ashland, and Jacksonville, OR and examples of his custom violins can be seen and played at his shop and also can be found for sale at Roland Feller Violin Makers in the bay area and Tom Metzler's Violin Shop in Los Angelos.
- Expert Violin Viola and Cello Repair, Restoration and Violin Bow Re-hairs and repair.
- 4/4 Violin Family Strings, Cases and Accessories
- Select 4/4 Advancing and Professional / Artistic Violin Family from $500 to $20,000
- "Arcos Brasil" pernambuco bows & "CodaBow" carbon fiber & basic bows from $60 to $3,750
- Will consider trades or outright purchase of well made, vintage european instruments & bows.
- Custom Violins, Violas and Cellos by John Hill & other select makers.
John Hill's Violin Shop located at his residence in Medford, OR